Several people suffer from digestive problems but aren't quite sure what the best solutions are. Ohmymag has gathered a list of healthy foods that could help improve your digestive problems. Take a look at our photo gallery today!
Foods That Relieve Digestive Problems
1. Bone broth: Boil yourself some soup using beef bones. It's a simple way to improve your digestion, reduce inflammation, and prevent infections.
2. Ghee: Clarified butter will help stimulate your digestive system and helps you break down food.
3. Flax seeds: It's a great source of fiber and it contains healthy oils to aid with digestion.
4. Fermented vegetables: They are a high source for probiotics. They help break down and remove toxins from your body!
5. Kombucha: If you aren't a big fan of fermented vegetables then try Kombucha. It has the same benefits.
6. Chia seeds: It's a rich source of nutrients and antioxidants. It's full of fiber which reduces inflammation and regulates your bowels.
7. Wild alaskan salmon: A high source of Omega-3 which acts as an inflammation agent.
8. Apples: A high source of fiber which helps lower inflammation and reduces your chance for heart problems.
9. Coconut oil: Consume more Coconut oil because it contains antimicrobial agents that improves your digestion and gives you an energy boost.
10. Courgette: It's full of nutrients and helps detoxify your body due to it's high fiber content and cleansing effect.
11. Papaya: This fruit contains enzymes called papin which helps improve your digestion and helps detox your body.