The Donation Details
1. Date: 24 December 2017 (Christmas Eve) at 16:00
2. Delivery: Aldi is unable to deliver the goods to the organisations - the charity will need to contact the head office to arrange a pick up time.
3. Collection: Charities and organisations that want to pick up food will need to call the head office to schedule a collection time. The following details will be required: charity or group name, contact name, telephone number, city, postal code of collection location, and types of products to collect.
4. Aldi recommendations: It's advised that the organisation bring a large car or van depending on the amount of food that will be collected. Also, bring extra collection containers such as boxes or crates.
5. Food: Aldi says they will have fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, bread, baked goods, chilled goods, dairy items, desserts, and ready made meals.