Did you know that toothpaste can do so much more than just keep your teeth clean? Here are all the ways you can use this everyday product to make your life easier.
1. Cleaning your dirty trainers: It scrubs away all the dirt and will make them look bright white again. You can use an old toothbrush to help you scrub away all the dirt.
2. Revitalising jewellery: Toothpaste will help brighten your jewellery, just lightly rub a little on your jewellery and rinse under water.
3. Removing the odours from your hands: Toothpaste is great for removing tough odours such as fish, onions, or garlic from your hands
4. Minimising the appearance of scratches: Apply a small amount of toothpaste on your phone where the scratch is and it will help reduce the appearance of those horrible scratch marks.
5. Whitening your fingernails: Brush your nails with toothpaste and they will be strong, bright, and white.
6. Relieving bug bites: Dab a small amount of toothpaste on the wound and it will prevent you from scratching it raw. It's good for those mosquitoes bites that are scratchy and bothersome.
Check out the video above to learn more about the surprising things toothpaste can do!