Have you had enough of using store-bought washing up liquid and want something a bit more natural? Well, here’s a recipe that you can whip up in just a few minutes!
Had enough of the oh so many chemical washing up liquids sold in supermarkets? Well why not make your own instead! First, we gave you a homemade detergent recipe, then a recipe for an anti-fly spray and even one that will allow you to clean all your surfaces and now we suggest you try out this recipe for a degreasing washing up liquid.
What’s better than a homemade mixture for doing the washing up with? Throw out all those chemical products because thanks to this simple and effective recipe, you will be able to do the washing up in record time and without tiring yourself out. How? The ingredients used are all-natural and have properties that will both degrease and disinfect your utensils.
What you will need:
- A 500ml container
- 1 glass of liquid dark soap
- A teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- A glass of laundry soap or Savon de Marseille
- Essential oils
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
How to prepare:
- 1/ Mix the two soaps together in a bowl.
- 2/ Add the teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- 3/ Add one tablespoon of green clay.
- 4/ Pour in one tablespoon of white vinegar.
- 5/ Add three drops of essential oils (your choice).
- 6/ Mix it all together. Pour it all into a bottle and shake vigorously.
Remember: this product can be kept for several weeks. But be warned! It’s very foamy!
To clean your sponge, place it in a bowl full of hot water and white vinegar. Let it soak for an hour and it will be as clean as a whistle!