Clever Shower Cap Hacks
1. Pack shoes: Use them to pack your shoes in your luggage. Not only will it help keep your clothes clean but it's a great way to keep your shoes from bouncing all over your luggage.
2. Cooler: Use them as a way to chill your cold pasta. Just add ice cubes to the shower cap then place the bowl right on top of it.
3. Watermelon lid: The perfect seal for a huge watermelon. It keeps it fresh and juicy!
4. Slippers: Keep your feet from getting wet or dirty in the garden! Clever right?
5. Party decorations: Use them to make fun decorations with the kids. For instance, use them to make jellyfish decorations.
6. Lid for mixer: A shower cap is a great way to cover your mixers. Your food won't be splashing all over the place.
7. Bicycle seat cover: Keep your seats dry - it's a great protection for your bike seats.
8. Protect caps/lids: Another great way to protect your baseball caps from piling on dust.
9. Cover electronics: Use it to cover your iPad when you are cooking a delicious meal in the kitchen.
10. Protect camera lens: A brilliant way to protect the lens on your expensive camera! Keep it in tip top shape everytime you use it.