Tired of waking up with panda eyes? Ohmymag gives you all the effective tips to get rid of your dark circles naturally in the blink of an eye! Dark circles can appear under your eyes for several reasons. For example, lack of sleep, dehydration, exhaustion, stress, or vascular problems.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
Don't panic, there's no need to waste your money on expensive cosmetics products to eliminate dark circles. There are numerous natural remedies you can try. For example, cold water (and even ice), slices of cucumbers, tea leaves, coconut oil, aloe vera, or anti-hemorrhoids cream. Take a look at the examples below.
1. Cotton pads or cold spoons: The cold is a great way to restart the microcirculation in this fragile area of the face: place two cotton pads soaked in water or two metal spoons in the freezer. Then place them on your eyes for about fifteen minutes before applying your usual makeup.
2. Cucumber: Take slices of cucumber (out of the fridge) and place them on your eyes. This will rehydrate and deflate the bags under your eyes.
3. Tea bags: Chilled tea bags will provide instant relief to the most tired eyes. The tannins and antioxidants of tea (especially green tea) will help decongest your eyes. After making your tea, place the bags in the fridge. Once chilled, place them on your eyes for about ten minutes.
4. Anti-hemorrhoid cream: Anti-hemorrhoid cream may seem strange, but it will revive the microcirculation around the eyes and reduce dark circles and puffiness. Suprisingly, this is a trick many make-up artists use. Avoid getting the cream into your eyes and massage it under your eyelid from inside to out in small circles.
5. Homemade mask: If your dark circles persist then you can make a very effective homemade mask to get rid of the bags under your eyes. Separate the egg yolk from the white, saving the yolk for later. Start by spreading the egg whites under your eyes then leave for 15 minutes. The egg white will harden then remove it gently with warm water. After, prepare a mask made from egg yolk, honey (1 teaspoon), and aloe vera gel (1 teaspoon). Mix and brush the mask on. It can also be used as a face mask to brighten your complexion. Leave for 20 minutes then remove gently using warm water and a washcloth. Then rinse your face thoroughly using cold water.