Top 5 Recipes To Make Homemade Hair Masks
1. Mask recipe for dry hair: Dry hair can be recognised by its dullness. As dry hair is brittle, it's especially prone to split ends. But not to worry, we have a very effective homemade recipe based on olive oil and avocado that will soften your dry hair. Get a fairly ripe avocado and mix it with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. You'll get a smooth cream which you can apply to wet hair after washing. Leave the mixture on for about 30 minutes then rinse with clear water and finish with a shampoo used for dry hair.
2. Mask recipe for greasy hair: Greasy hair is caused by an excess of sebum produced by the scalp. To avoid going through shampoo every day, you can treat your hair with a clay mask. Clay is known to fight against excess sebum, both for the skin and for the hair. To make a clay mask, mix 3 tablespoons of clay and 1 to 2 tablespoons of water. Mix to make a creamy paste then apply it on your hair. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse with clear water. Finish with a shampoo then rinse thoroughly.
3. Mask recipe for damaged hair: In the same way as dry hair, damaged hair especially needs hydration. For this, use argan oil as it has many useful benefits. To make a mask, mix 3 tablespoons of argan oil, an egg yolk, and a tablespoon of honey in a salad bowl, until you have a smooth paste. Apply the mask on the lengths of your hair for about 20 to 30 minutes then rinse with clear water and wash with a shampoo for damaged hair.
4. Mask recipe for curly hair: Curly hair is particularly fragile and requires daily moisturising and a weekly mask. To make your own moisturising mask for curly hair, opt for honey, which has amazing nourishing properties. For your mask, you will need 5 tablespoons of warm water, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and 5 tablespoons of honey. Mix the ingredients together to make a paste. Apply it to wet hair then leave for about an hour and wrap your hair in a hot towel. After, rinse thoroughly then shampoo normally.
5. Mask recipe for normal hair: Normal hair, too, needs hydration once or twice a week. For this, it couldn't be more simple: melt 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave, add a tablespoon of olive oil then apply to your lengths after your shampoo. Leave it on for about 10 minutes then rinse with clear water.