Do you fancy a delicious pizza at home but don’t have an oven? We’ve found the solution!
No oven? No problem! You don’t need to deprive yourself, especially for a good pizza. Which is a good thing, because we’ve found a delicious recipe for making pizza at home… in a frying pan!
You can make a thin pizza base at home yourself or buy a special one that you can cook in a frying pan from Herta! They are designed for speedy cooking and the result is amazing. Check out the video!
- 1 Herta pizza dough
- 100g tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 1 slice of ham
- grated gruyere cheese
1. Finely chop the onion and then slice the ham and mozzarella.
2. Roll out the pizza dough into your frying pan and adjust the size depending on the size of your pan to give it a nice crust.
3. Cook the dough for a few minutes until it is starting to go golden and then flip in the pan.
4. Make up your pizza on the already cooked side as you wish: spread the tomato sauce and add the ham, onions and cheese.
5. Let it cook for another few minutes until the cheese has melted. To speed this up, you can always put a lid on the pan as well.
6. Season your pizza with herbs, salt and pepper and you’re done!