The Benefits Of Using Shea Butter
1. Anti-wrinkle treatment: Shea butter is an excellent anti-wrinkle treatment. Apply to a bare face and massage for five minutes. Start from the neck and go back to the ears. Let it rest for 10 minutes then remove any excess with a tissue.
2. Treats dry skin: If you suffer from dry skin then apply every night before bed in place of your night cream. It will soothe your irritated skin.
3. Reduces the appearance of stretch marks: Apply a dab of shea butter to your stretch marks 4 times a day. Massage in a circular pattern until it's totally sunk in. Your stretch marks will disappear from three weeks of use.
4. Relieves stiff skin: It's winter and you have crocodile skin on your legs. After showering, apply a dab of shea butter to your skin. It is also very effective to soothe your irritated skin after waxing.
5. Heals rough feet: If your feet are damaged then apply a thick layer of shea butter without rubbing it in. Put on socks and leave as long as possible. Ideal during the night!
6. Promotes fast recovery: Applied before a sports session, the shea butter allows an acceleration of the start-up and warm-up. After the workout, it promotes faster recovery and has a relaxing effect.
7. Moisturises hair: The night before you wash your hair, coat your hair with shea butter and massage your tips. Wrap your hair in a warm towel. Keratin will effectively absorb shea butter overnight. Alternative use: after washing and drying your hair, apply a bit of shea butter to your ends. It'll give you shiny, hydrated hair.
8. Strengthens nails: Massage your fingertips with a bit of shea butter that will strengthen and heal your cuticles.
9. Skin regeneration: Shea butter can also relieve pain after sunburn. It also allows the skin to regenerate more quickly, preventing peeling.