After eating raw meat this man made a gruesome discovery

One man decided to go to the doctor after he suddenly started having trouble talking. When they saw the images of his scan, they were speechless. His entire body was filled with something awful.

There are no intermediate opinions about raw meat. There are those who consider it a delicacy and others who think it's disgusting. But where there is consensus is in the fact that eating it carries risks.

The unfortunate protagonist of this story confirmed that he had consumed both raw pork and raw veal. The photos of his scan are impressive.

Worms all over his body

Inside him are hundreds of eggs and worm larvae, throughout his body. According to doctors, they are tapeworm larvae. The patient has them everywhere: hips, head, spine, etc.

The diagnosis was neurocysticercosis: a nervous system disease of parasitic origin. It is asymptomatic until it begins to create damage and the patient suffers epileptic seizures or trouble with speech and mobility.

When diagnosed in time, it can be cured. Despite this, the photos of this patient's infection will make you think hard about continuing to eat meat.

Take a look at the video above to see the images for yourself.

This man made a gruesome discovery inside a Primark sock This man made a gruesome discovery inside a Primark sock