Whilst you may have indulged in one too many chocolate eggs over Easter, these two homemade mask recipes use one real egg to give your skin more bounce and nourish your hair. Check them out.
1) Anti-aging mask
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Half a lemon's juice
1) Separate the white from the yolk
2) Beat the egg white until you get a frothy mixture
3) Add the olive oil
4) Add the lemon juice
5) Apply a thin layer to your face
Thanks to the tightening effect of egg whites, which are high in protein, this mask is an excellent anti-aging treatment.
2) Hair Moisturising Mask
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1) Take the egg yolk you put aside
2) Add the olive oil
Egg yolk, when combined with olive oil, moisturises and revives dry, dull hair. If you have very long and thick hair, don't hesitate to add an extra spoonful of olive oil.
Check out the video above for the full tutorial!