Kate Middleton's favourite dessert might surprise you. Indeed, it does not at all reflect the Duchess of Cambridge's diet.
Kate Middleton is rather fussy when it comes to her diet. In fact, she prepares most of her family's meals herself.
Princess Diana and Prince Charles' former chef, Carolyn Robb, told Racked:
'You have to remember that Kate comes from a normal family. She has always made her own food, and so she continues to do so for her own family'
Kate Middleton prioritises organic products, especially fruits and vegetables.
This is her typical daily menu:
- In the morning, she makes smoothies with spinach, matcha and spirulina (a type of seaweed).
- For lunch, she enjoys mixed salads and bowls.
- For dinner, she roasts a chicken for the protein, Prince William's favourite dish.
- A very healthy diet which explains Kate Middleton's slim waist.
- Fortunately, the young woman allows herself a few exceptions from time to time, especially when it comes to dessert.
Then, she allows herself a proper indulgent English dessert: sticky toffee pudding. But the Duchess of Cambridge doesn't eat just any pudding: she loves the one from an inn, the Old Boot Inn, in the small English village of Standford Dingley. The ingredients include dates, lots of butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and cream. All covered with caramel and a scoop of ice cream.
We could take a little trip to Kate's inn!
For more details, check out the video at the top of the article.