They Thought This Cat Would Die After Swallowing Antifreeze - But The Vet Had An Incredible Idea To Cure Her

In Australia, a veterinary clinic took in a black cat severely poisoned with antifreeze and on the verge of death. A few more minutes and it all would have been over for 'Tipsy', but the vet had an unbelievable cure...

Dr. Sarah Kanther and her assistant, Dylan Gerard, had the unexpected idea to inject him with a very special counter-poison: vodka!

Indeed, unexpected as it may seem, vodka is an antidote for antifreeze. After injecting him with alcohol, the veterinarian was soon relieved to notice that Tipsy's state started to improve from hour to hour. Since then, this very lucky black cat is doing much better, and if no one comes forward to claim him, he'll be put up for adoption to find his new home.

Take a look at the video above to see more of the adorable Tipsy!

This Cat's Transformation Was Incredible After Being Rushed To The Vet In A Terrible State This Cat's Transformation Was Incredible After Being Rushed To The Vet In A Terrible State