The Benefits Of Using Clay
1. Facial cleanser: It is well-known that clay is ideal in masks for oily skin as it absorbs excess sebum.
2. Reduce puffy eyes: Clay also has antiseptic effects, making it great for fighting spots too and it helps reduce puffy eyes.
3. Promotes soft skin: Clay baths are excellent for your health and promotes smooth and soft skin. Mix the clay with warm water then soak your body.
4. Eliminate toxins: You can also drink a little bit of clay water as it eliminates toxins. This is especially good for minor intestinal problems.
5. Minimises odour: Just like it absorbs sebum, clay also absorbs sweat! It's the perfect solution to minimise odours after a long workout.
6. Improve blood circulation: Clay can also help improve blood circulation in your legs. Create a mask and massage it onto your legs.
7. Minimises oil: You can create yourself a loose powder with a white powder base - talc for example and a little red clay for color. Plus, it will help minimise grease.
8. Makeup remover: You can also make your own natural makeup remover as clay absorbs impurities from the skin. Mix with a little coconut oil and water.
9. Eliminates dandruff: Create a hair mask and massage into your scalp. The clay balances the production of sebum and helps eliminates dandruff.
10. Minimises stretch marks: Finally, clay is also very effective against stretch marks! Do as you would for a face mask, but on the legs or stomach region.