All humans have a zodiac sign, but have you ever wondered if your pet has a zodiac sign? Technically, every creature has a zodiac sign, even pets. Your dog’s zodiac sign can give you the insight to understand their traits better, or even help predict their behaviour.
Let's take a look at what zodiac signs say about your dog and who they're compatible with.
Most compatible zodiac signs
- Gemini: Dogs born between May 21-June 20 show Gemini traits. They are known to be communicative and often vocalise their feelings. They are also highly intelligent and perceptive with a good mix of curiosity. This sign is the most compatible with Aries, Aquarius and Libra.
- Libra: Libra dogs are good companions by nature. The libra sign is known for harmony and calmness. They will be your companions and support you in your time of need. They are highly compatible with Leo, Gemini and Aquarius.
- Pisces: Pisces are highly perceptive and deeply connected with their owners. They bond emotionally and support in time of need. They reflect kindness and gentleness. They are best compatible with Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn.
Least compatible zodiac signs
- Virgo: Virgo dogs can be high maintenance. They love to be serviced and groomed. They are most likely to be judgemental and critical. However, you can get along if you are Taurus, Capricorn or Scorpio.
- Aquarius: Dogs with this zodiac sign display are unpredictable. They are headstrong and rebellious and will often go against you. But you are in luck if you are Gemini, Libra or Sagittarius as these signs get along the best with your Aquarius dog.
- Aries: Aries dogs are driven and determined, they are very energetic and hyper. They don’t necessarily follow your command at first. They have a mind of their own and are very independent. They get along very well with Sagittarius, Gemini and Leo.