21-year-old Harvey Cantwell was confirmed to participate in Strictly Come Dancing 2020 on KISS Breakfast with Jordan and Perri, he said: Being on Strictly is going to be such an amazing experience and I’m so thankful to be taking part this year. I think my mum is more excited that she’ll be able to see me every Saturday night now.Unfortunately, the news has been disrupted by the pandemic, Youtube star HRVY posted a video after the news broke that he tested positive to COVID-19. He said: Hi guys, so I wasn't going to say anything cause I didn't want to worry anybody, or be dramatic, but I've coronavirus, I've tested positive, all is fine.I’m isolating. I have no symptoms luckily, so I’m just chilling, I’m bored. I’ve been making Tik Toks if you haven’t seen already but it just proves that us youngsters, we can get it and not even realise so for now stay safe.I’m fine, I’m chilling but I’m going to be in this bedroom for the next ten days or two weeks. I think it’s two weeks. I’m not sure but I’m going to be here for a while so I guess I’ll see you guys on the other side.According to The Sun, producers made sure everything was done safely and with minimal risk to the cast and crew. Just ten days before the cast is supposed to meet their dancing partners, this is the ‘worst-case scenario.’HRVY was at the BBC last week with fellow contestants including Jason Bell, Clara Amfo and Maisie Smith. The stars have all been tested negative and will have to undergo daily check-ups for coronavirus. Producers have scrapped a list of potential replacements but nothing has been confirmed. The show must go on.