The stunning Meghan Markle can make any outfit look great. Her chic and classy fashion matches her bubbly personality. Take a look at our photo gallery for some of her best outfits and tell us which one would you want!
How To Dress Like Meghan Markle
1. Navy wool coat: Meghan wore a long beautiful navy blue coat with leather trimming when she attended the Terrance Higgins Trust World AIDS charity fair with Prince Harry. The coat style is called the Elodie and is made by Mackage which retails for about £560.
2. White trench coat: The day that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made their official engagement announcement, Meghan wore a beautiful white coat from LINE which retails for about £560. The style is called the white "Mara" wrap coat and it sold out within minutes after they made their announcement.
3. Grey coat: Meghan was spotted shopping at a store in London wearing a cute and casual outfit. She wore a grey coat from LINE - the style is called the Franklin convertible leather jacket/vest and costs about £520. Her sand grey scarf is from Sentaler and costs about £240.
4. White blouse: Meghan was spotted with Prince Harry at the Invictus Games semi-final tennis match wearing a subtle and chic outfit. The white blouse is from Misha Nonoo and costs about £140 and her ripped jeans are from MOTHER Denim £170.
5. Red biker coat: Meghan rocked a biker look at the Opening Ceremonies 2017 Toronto Invictus Games. Her coat is from Mackage which costs about £514 and her dress is a Wilfred Beaune and you can find this at Aritzia for about £140. If you're in love with the coat but can't afford the price then try finding a similar style at Even & Odd or Matalan - it's less than £30!
6. Sparkly heels: Meghan Markle wears a sparkly pair of Jimmy Choo heels. It's called the Jimmy Choo romy 100 glitter degrade point toe pumps and it costs about £600! Loving it?
7. Puffer vest: Meghan celebrated Thanksgiving in 2016 wearing a casual puffer vest. You can find this quilted puffer vest at J.Crew for about £30.
8. Green coat: Meghan was spotted heading to yoga class in Toronto. Her famous green coat is from J.Crew and you can buy it for about £130!