We know, coping with the consequences of winter can take a toll on our mental and physical well-being. The sun has disappeared and now we are left with long dark days, the cold, the snow, and the ultra dry air. The cold dry air can be a bit horrendous on our skin and especially our soft lips. Take a look at our photo gallery to learn our 10 natural remedies that will help cure your dry lips.
Natural Remedies To Cure Dry Lips
1. Water: This is one of the main reasons why our lips are dry. It is necessary to stay hydrated for our well-being and to ensure our lips are plenty moisturised.
2. Honey: It's sweet, delicious, and practical. Try mixing this with sugar to use as lip scrub. It will leave you with soft and kissable lips!
3. Rose petals: Mix some petals with milk and let it sit for a few hours. Blend the mixture and apply the paste onto your lips. This will help cure your dry lips and it also brightens your lip.
4. Aloe vera: Are your lips just too over-chapped, inflammed, and irritated? Try using Aloe Vera to soothe the pain.
5. Argan oil: Apply a small amount on your lips to cure the cracks! It will also leave you with beautiful and soft lips.
Take a look at our photo gallery to learn the remaining 5 ideas!