If you want to try this great (and easy) recipe from the renowned chef Gordon Ramsay's kitchen. We guarantee you that when you see tagliatelle like this, made with easy ingredients and lots of cheese, it will give you quite an appetite.
Gordon Ramsay, the multi-Michelin starred chef and star of TV, believes making the simplest pasta dishes can sometimes feel quite intimidating, but hang on tight as we give you the quickest and the tastiest pasta recipe from his kitchen.
Ingredients for Ramsay's Tagliatelle
From the kitchen novice to the budding chef, I'm going to give you the confidence, the recipes, and the insider knowledge to make you a better cook.
So let's stick to basics and gather these ingredients :
- Dried tagliatelle pasta
- Sausages (Ramsay recommends fennel or Sicilian)
- Half an onion
- A few cloves of garlic
Note: Pappardelle is usually a good substitute for tagliatelle. Pappardelle noodles, like tagliatelle, are long and flat, especially making them ideal for the bolognese sauce.
15-minutes gourmet pasta
- Cook the tagliatelle in a saucepan, according to the packet instructions, until it is al dente (just before it is cooked.) It will take about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the garlic cloves and finely chopped onions, and 'sweat it until soft' in a frying pan.
- Fry Fennel or Sicilian sausages in the pan. As soon as they have browned, add half cut cherry tomatoes.
- Take a ladle of the pasta water and add it to the pasta saucepan.Never throw the water away, 'as the starch thickens the sauce,' continue to cook it.
- Season by mixing in the pepper, parsley and freshly grated Parmesan to the delicious tagliatelle. Enjoy your meal!