A Household Item Killed Her Puppy And She's Making Sure No One Else Makes The Same Mistake

A Household Item Killed Her Puppy And She's Making Sure No One Else Makes The Same Mistake

There is something dangerous in our homes and most of us aren’t aware that it's a threat to our animals. When Christina Young realized, it was already too late for her puppy.

As well as contagious viruses that endanger our pets’ lives and other factors that we can’t control, there are hazards in our very own homes that could be fatal for our dogs. The worst part is that many owners aren’t aware of them.

To prevent it from happening to anyone else, Christina Young has shared the tragic death of her dog on social media. This happens more often than you would think, as 3 to 5 dogs die from the same cause every week, especially if they’re puppies.

Watch the video for Christina's important warning then share this story to make other dog owners aware too!

Stacey Williams
Continue reading
No connection
Check your settings