Katie and Harvey Price follow up documentary axed following arrest

Katie Price and son Harvey’s BBC follow-up documentary has allegedly been cancelled following Katie’s crash and subsequent arrest.

Katie Price’s upcoming BBC documentary with son Harvey has allegedly been cancelled following the star’s arrest - according to The Sun.

The documentary What Harvey Did Next was announced earlier this month and was intended to be a follow up from last year’s doco Harvey and Me, which followed Katie and her disabled son through his transition into adulthood as he turned 18.

What Harvey Did Next is no longer on the cards

Harvey and Me was also nominated for an award at the NTA’s but was won out by Kate Garraway’s harrowing documentary Finding Derek, which followed her husband Derek Draper’s intense battle with COVID-19.

However, following Katie’s recent arrest, a source revealed to The Sun that What Harvey Did Next will no longer be going ahead:

It would have covered Harvey’s first term at his new school, but without Katie able to commit there is no show. Katie understands, of course, and hopes there may be scope in the future to pick up where they left off.

The source explained that The BBC ‘will want to wait to see what happens in the future before making any decisions about the show.’

Meanwhile, the baby brand Katie had been working on with sister Sophie, Little Pricey, will still be launching in the following weeks.

Katie Price heads back to Priory rehab centre

News of the documentary’s indefinite cancellation comes just one day after the former glamour model rolled her car near her Sussex home in the early hours of Tuesday morning. Price was subsequently arrested for drink-drug driving and yesterday pleaded guilty to three charges: one count of drink-driving, one count of driving while suspended and one count of driving without insurance.

The court revealed that Price also tested positive for both cocaine and alcohol and had told police at the scene: ‘I was just going to my friend’s house. I know I shouldn’t. I’ve been banned four times. I took drugs. I should not be driving. I admit it all.’

Although Price was found guilty, her sentencing has been deferred until the 15th of December. In the meantime, she has been ordered to attend rehab at the Priory centre, not rack up any further charges and adhere to yet another driving ban. The star was told she would also have to cooperate with a probation service.

The star also attended Priory in 2018 in order to deal with substance abuse issues. Price spent 28 days at the centre, later revealing that she needed help to stop her from turning to cocaine as a coping mechanism.

Katie Price has been accused of exploiting disabled son Harvey Katie Price has been accused of exploiting disabled son Harvey