White clay, better known as kaolin, is ideal for all skin types but especially for sensitive, dry, and irritated skin. It's natural properties also help regulate the sebum levels in your hair which prevents greasy hair. It's native from Asia or Africa and can be found as a white powder which needs to be diluted with water. Let's just be honest, it's a real wonder product that has so many benefits for your skin and hair. Take a look at our gallery to learn more!
The Benefits Of Using White Clay
1. Use it as a face mask to revitalise your skin.
2. Use it to regulate the sebum in your skin and hair.
3. Use it to reduce the redness in your skin from the cold dry air.
4. Use it to soften your skin especially during winter when your skin is prone to dryness and peeling.
5. Use it to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
6. Use it as a hair mask to minimise hair dandruff - just massage or brush it into the scalp.
7. This product also helps detoxify and purify your skin.
8. You can even use it to reduce the spots in your skin.
9. Instead of using harsh chemicals to clean your face replace it with white clay.
10. It's great to help reduce inflammation and redness on your skin.