There are so many dangerous objects in our homes and most of us aren’t aware of how they could hurt their loved ones. When Christina Young realized, it was already too late for her puppy.
The very thought of losing one of our pets has often been compared to losing a family member or loved one. In fact, it's been proven that the loss of a pet could have serious consequences on our health.
As well as contagious viruses that endanger our pets’ lives and other factors that we can’t control, there are hazards in our very own homes that could be fatal for our dogs. The worst part is that many owners aren’t aware of them.
Unfortunately for one woman named Christina Young, she too was unaware of the seemingly innocuous dangers that could be lurking around her house.
To prevent it from happening to anyone else, Christina Young has shared the tragic death of her dog on social media. This happens more often than you would think, as 3 to 5 dogs die from the same cause every week, especially if they’re puppies.
Christina Young shared her words in the video above. Check it out and listen to her message - it could very well save the life of one of your pups.