A 10-Year-Old Boy Dies After Eating A Hamburger From Lidl

A 10-Year-Old Boy Dies After Eating A Hamburger From Lidl

In 2011, little Nolan ate meat contaminated that was contaminated with the bacterium E. Coli and started to experience a number of symptoms. His parents didn't know what to do to help him.

Nolan was just 2 years old when he ate a hamburger that was contaminated with the bacterium Escherichia coli (E. Coli).

A healthy adult person would be cured of this bacterium within a week, but a young child is less likely to be able to fight it and more likely to suffer from kidney failure as a result.

E. Coli bacteria can be found in contaminated foods, mainly in fresh food like raw vegetables, or in undercooked minced meat. Common symptoms of E. Coli poisoning include abdominal cramps, nausea and diarrhea.

In 2011, when Nolan ingested the bacterium in the meat his parents bought at Lidl, several other cases were reported in northern France. Indeed, 15 children developed hemolytic uremic syndrome, but Nolan was the youngest of them.

The lawyer representing Nolan and his family reported that the child died because of this poisoning and all the health issues it caused him over the years. He had to take medication several times a day, in addition to having frequent hospital admissions.

Read also
This Woman Couldn't Believe What She Found In Her Boyfriend's Ear

According to his mother, the little boy was no longer able to eat, swallow or speak, because he had lost coordination. Click on the video to find out more about the symptoms caused by the contaminated meat.

Nancy Youm
Continue reading
No connection
Check your settings