Although we know this might not be the best time to be traveling...we figured we would get ahead of ourselves for when simpler and safer times would be in our midst. After all, we can still dream right?
In times of such mental and physical turmoil as we are presently living, many of us are looking into the possibility of moving elsewhere so as to start something new and exciting. So we thought we would compile a list of the top 10 healthiest cities to live in.
To determine which cities were the healthiest to live in, researchers at Lenstore analysed 44 global cities using the following criteria :
- Sunshine hours
- The average cost of a gym membership
- The average cost of a bottle of water
- Obesity levels (country-wide)
- Life expectancy (country-wide)
- Pollution index score
- Annual average hours worked
- Happiness levels (country-wide)
- Outdoor activities
- Number of take-out places
So, where should you move to in order to live the longest and happiest life?