In the same way that you sometimes have to wait a year to get a reservation in a Michelin-star restaurant, some Airbnb homes can be immensely popular as well and we can understand why!
Lost in the middle of the desert, nestled in a tree, perched on a cliffside, hidden in the forest… there are some unusual AND adorable places on offer all around the world thanks to this type of website.
Here is a small list of just some of the places we bet you wish you could stay in!
- The studio with a view in the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro. From just £60 a night!
- In Morocco, you can stay in a riad in Marrakech. From just £45 a night for two people.
- A house made of bamboo in rice paddies in Bali? £50 a night.
- In Crete, you can stay in a typical cave-style cottage! £75 a night.
- A traditional Apulian dry stone hut in Italy. £57 a night.
Check out the video above to see the destinations for yourself!