Our bins are often overflowing with glass bottles right? Next time, think twice before throwing your glass bottles away because they can be extremely useful. Wine bottles are really versatile and can be reused in many different ways, especially for decoration. Art stands, bells, or chandelier decorations - the possibilities are endless. Take a look at the photo gallery for inspirational ideas!
How To Upcycle Wine Bottles
1. Plant holder: With caution, you can cut the wine bottle and use it as a beautiful plant holder. Fill the bottom half with water and you won't have to worry about watering your plants on a daily basis.
2. Lawn games: Create a fun lawn game like ring toss and your guests and kids will be amused for hours.
3. Torch: Create your own torch with empty wine bottles - it's a great way to add light during those nice summer nights.
4. Garden labels: Use them to label your plants - this is a cute and clever way to upcycle your wine bottles. Get creative, add our own labels and patterns right on the bottle.
5. Lamp shades: Use the top of the wine bottles as a lampshade. It's a wonderful way to add the perfect amount of light and style to your home.
6. Decorations: Create beautiful decorations to celebrate the holiday season. You can create shelfs and place them along side the wall or even use them as bright centrepieces.
7. Water plants: Use them as a method to water your plants. The slow-release irrigator will release the right amount of water for your plants and you won't have to worry about over-watering them!
8. Bird feeder: Get in touch with nature by making a cute bird feeder from scratch. Now you can see all the colourful birds in your very own garden.
9. Oil dispenser: Add awesome designs and use them as a container to dispense cooking oil.
10. Glass cup: Slice the tops off the bottle and use the bottom half as a glass cup. It goes well if you serve cheese appetisers.