Do you like to enjoy some good nuggets when you go to your favourite fast-food restaurant? Let's rediscover this great classic of American cuisine.
Chicken nuggets are usually served in fast-food restaurants, but it's very easy to make them at home. Their particularity? Their slightly sweet taste, and their extremely crunchy breading. All you have to do is make some good homemade fries and sit down in front of a good movie.
- 200 g chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 50 g corn flakes
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 30 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 30 g butter
- Cut chicken into large pieces.
- Beat the egg.
- Mix flour and paprika in a bowl.
- Coarsely knead the corn flakes to form a powder and then add the breadcrumbs.
- Prepare the 4 ramekins: the beaten egg, the flour-paprika mixture, the chicken and the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the flour, the egg and then in the crispy breadcrumbs.
- Heat a frying pan with the butter and brown the nuggets on each side.
To check if they are ready, make sure the chicken is 'white' in the middle. A pink colour indicates it is a bit undercooked.
To serve with your nuggets, prepare a delicious homemade ketchup!