Jump into summer with this delightful raspberry tart cream recipe. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare and about 20 minutes to cook.
How To Make Raspberry Cream Tarts
The serving size is for four people and the dessert goes well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
1. Pastry dough
2. 300g of Mascarpone
3. 100ml of Cream
4. 200ml of Raspberry coulis
5. 100g of Sugar
1. Cut out small circles in the dough and place them in the molds
2. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes
3. In a bowl, mix the mascarpone, cream, raspberry coulis, and sugar
4. Once the pastries have finished baking, let them cool for a few minutes before adding the cream
5. Garnish with nuts and raspberry