Katie Price’s children unfollow fiance Carl Woods after last month’s alleged attack

Katie Price’s children have unfollowed Carl Woods, following Price’s alleged assault. However, Price’s fiance has defended himself on social media.

Last month Katie Price was taken to hospital after allegedly being assaulted in her home and sustaining injuries to her face. Police that arrived on the scene revealed that a suspect was in custody.

Days ago, Katie’s fiance Carl Woods has spoken out, defending himself against those who believed he might have been the culprit. But now, Price’s children Junior (16) and Princess (14) have unfollowed Woods on social media, seemingly without explanation.

Fans noticed that Price’s two children, who had been a regular presence on Carl’s social media channels, have since unfollowed Woods. However, eldest son Harvey (19) still follows Price’s fiance, and he and Katie still seem to be going strong despite their lack of presence online.

Carl Woods defends himself against Katie Price attack

Junior and Princess’ social media snub comes not long after Carl took to social media to defend himself against those who believed he was behind Katie’s supposed attack. Two weeks after the alleged assault took place, the ex-glamour model’s fiance spoke out:

I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to speculation and shocking abuse that I have received.

He went on: ‘Anybody who thinks I hit Katie, you're completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of the situation. I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie. The truth will be told.’

Price and the Love Island alumn took their romance public in 2020 after meeting through a mutual friend. The couple then got engaged in April this year after Katie’s divorce from her third husband, Kieran Hayler.

What happened to Katie Price?

On the 23rd of August at 1:30am,Katie Price was rushed to hospital after being allegedly assaulted in her home, leaving her with injuries to the face.

An Essex Police spokesperson later explained: ‘A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20.’

The day after the attack, Price revealed to The Sun: 'I'm still all dazed. I'm devastated. I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey's house nearby and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured.’

Price continued to detail that the alleged attack was ‘unprovoked’ and she ‘was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened.’

However, neighbours revealed to MailOnline that they had heard ‘loads of shouting and screaming’ the on the night Price was taken to hospital.

Price and Woods were seen for the first time following the drama last week, pulling up to Price’s Surrey home in a grey Bentley. The solemn pair were followed by a police car, as Katie decided to up her security after the incident.

Katie Price and fiance Carl jet to Turkey after Katie claims he had nothing to do with alleged assault Katie Price and fiance Carl jet to Turkey after Katie claims he had nothing to do with alleged assault