Meghan Markle stated in an interview:
I do facial exercises from one of my favorite aestheticians, who basically has you sculpt your face from the inside out. I swear it works, as silly as you may feel. On the days I do it, my cheekbones and jawline are waaaay more sculpted. There's a reason she is in high demand around awards season when every actress wants to look A-plus.
The beauty aesthetician is a high demand beauty expert who specialises in skincare, self-tanning, and nails. She's worked with a number of top celebrities like Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lopez to help them achieve a flawless look especially during big events. Her work has been featured in top women's magazines like Vogue, In Style, and Marie Claire.
The skincare massage treatment is a one-hour long stimulating massage which helps reduce aging and ensures skin is radiant and youthful. She is a strong believer of cleansing, exfoliating, moisturising, and massaging the skin frequently.
10 top tips for a daily home massage
1. Use 3-4 drops of Therapist's Secret Facial Oil on your hands
2. Close your eyes and hold your hands up to your face and lightly smell the oil
3. Gently press the palms of your hands outwards working from the centre of the face outwards
4. Massage the oil into your skin for 1 minute starting from the centre of the face working outwards and upwards in a circular motion (repeat this 6 times)
5. For a firm jawline, use your knuckles and glide it under your jawline sweeping it outwards
6. To improve your facial contours (cheekbones), place your thumbs underneath your cheekbones and gently push upwards (repeat this 6 times)
7. To reduce the appearance of wrinkles, place your fingertips on the centre of your eyebrows and push it upwards and outwards (repeat this 6 times)
8. To improve the skin's firmness around the neck, use your palms to sweep the oil in your neck area
9. Sweep your palms acrossyour chest from the left shoulder to the right and repeat 3 times
10. To reduce wrinkles on your hands, massage the oils into both hands
Check out the video above for more on how Meghan stays looking flawless!