Not all animals are cute and friendly as they appear, in fact, some can be extremely deadly and it's important to know which ones avoid in the wild. Click through our gallery to see the top 10 most deadliest animals in the world!
The Top 10 Most Deadliest Animals From Around The World
1. Tsetse Fly: The world's most dangerous fly. It's found in the sub-Saharan countries. They carry a protozoan parasite that could impact your neurological state of being.
2. Saltwater Crocodile: They live in the Indo-Pacific region ranging from India, Vietnam, or Northern Australia. They kill at least 100 people each year.
3. Pufferfish: They are also known as blowfish. They live around Japan, China, and the Philippines. This fish can be consumed if prepared properly.
4. Box Jellyfish: They can be found in the Indo-Pacific waters of northern Australia. They are the most venomous marine animals in the world.
5. Humans: The total deaths from war alone is between 150 million to 1 billion. Also, we are very dangerous to other animals in terms of consumption, global warming, and deforestation.
6. Golden Poison Dart Frog: They live in northern South America. The poison is strong enough to kill ten men!
7. Mosquito: There are more than 3,000 species around the world that carry numerous pathogens. They kill about 725,000 people per year.
8. Black Mamba: These deadly snakes are found in the savannas and rocky areas of southern and eastern Africa. If they bite you then you will need to get an antivenin serum within 20 minutes or it could be fatal.
9. Cone Snail: Small but deadly! They live in the tropics and nest in the sand. They can cause paralysis and death within minutes.
10. Cape Buffalo: There are about 900,000 in the world and can be found in sub-Saharan Africa.