Have you ever asked yourself if you were too skinny or too large for your age and size? Wonder no more because Ohmymag has a great formula you can use that will help answer your question. Watch our video to learn more.
How To Calculate Your Ideal Weight
In order to find out your ideal body weight you should try using Creff's formula because it takes into consideration your body type, age, and height.
1. Piece of paper
2. Pen or pencil
1. Determine your body type (small, average, or broad)
2. Use the below formulas to calculate your ideal weight based on your body type
1. For small body types: Use the formula [(Height in cm - 100) + (Age / 10)] x 0.9 x 0.9 For example: [(175 cm - 100) + (25 years / 10)] x 0.9 x 0.9 =62.78 kg
As a result, based on your age, height, and body type your ideal body weight is considered 62.78 kg.
2. For average body types: Use the formula [(Height in cm - 100) + (Age / 10)] x 0.9
3. For broad body types: Use the formula [(Height in cm - 100) + (Age / 10)] x 0.9 x 1.1