Are you sick and tired of mosquito bites? Don't worry, here's an easy solution you can make with natural ingredients to deter those pests for good!
You will need
1. Plastic bottle
2. 60ml of brown sugar
3. 237ml of warm water
4. 1/4 tablespoon of yeast
1. Slice the top of the bottle using a sharp serrated knife
2. Add the brown sugar into the bottle
3. Add the warm water into the bottle
4. Add the yeast into the bottle
5. Add the lid upside down into the top of the bottle
Simple as that - bye bye mosquitoes! The mosquitoes will be attracted to the mixture and won't be able to escape from the bottle. Replace the mixture as needed.
Check out the video above for the full tutorial...