This man's sex toy made his penis rot and landed him in the ER

The unusual (and sexual) events took place in Thailand. Apparently, a young man was hospitalized due to his misuse of a sex toy. Wanna know what happened?

This man's sex toy made his penis rot and landed him in the ER
© Getty Images
This man's sex toy made his penis rot and landed him in the ER

Masturbation is a sexual practice that doctors recommend, but we do have to be careful when doing it. Health and safety conditions should always be a priority.

Several months ago in Thailand, doctors were taken by surprise by a very unusual masturbation mishap. The protagonist was a young 21-year-old man.

Apparently, the boy wrapped his penis in a sock then inserted it in a sex toy. After the protagonist ejaculated, things took a turn...

Due to inflammation and the sock he had on it, his penis got stuck inside the sex toy. He tried to remove it using several lubricants to no avail and had to go to the hospital after being stuck there for 5 days.

The Daily Mail reported that volunteer rescuers took him to the emergency department at a hospital in Bangkok. The doctor who treated him stated:

Being stuck like this for just three hours could cause someone to lose their penis but this man was stuck for five days. I am still shocked that he survived.

He also said that his penis had rotted due to the blood that had accumulated in the glands at the top of his penis.

Paramedic Akachai Buapathum shared that the surgery took 3 hours and required the use of 25 blades. He added:

The bolt and nuts he put on were 3mm thick and we had to cut them open with a small blade.
These Kids Made a "Sex Toy" for Their Science Project These Kids Made a "Sex Toy" for Their Science Project