Are you tired of under eye bags and dull skin? Watch this video for a green tea-based home remedy that'll allow you to finally get that bright face back.
An antioxidant mask
Ingredients: A kiwi / A green tea bag
1) Brew your tea bag and enjoy it
2) Take the tea from your used bag
3) Then add the crushed kiwi and mix
4) Apply the mix on your face and let it sit for 10 minutes
The results? Thanks to the virtues of the kiwi, which is a natural antioxidant, and tea that cleanses skin gently, your complexion is radiant and your imperfections disappear little by little.
An a trick to get rid of under eye bags
Ingredients: 2 green tea bags
1) Brew two green tea bags in hot water
2) Keep the tea bags and put them in the fridge
3) The next day, gently put the bags under your eyes and let them sit for 15 minutes
The results? Your eyes will be deflated, soothed and your dark circles will be gone!
Check out the video above for a full tutorial!