Got leftover champagne bottles from New Year's Eve and don't know what to do with them? Don't panic! We have a very good solution to recycle them. It would be a shame to throw them away, so you might as well repurpose them as beauty treatments. Lovely skin guaranteed!
Revitalizing and anti-aging champagne lotion
- Pour a little champagne in a cup.
- Add a spoonful of micellar water.
- Soak a cotton pad with it.
- Put the cotton on your face.
The results? Skin is thoroughly cleansed, regenerated and dead cells are eliminated!
Nourishing champagne scrub
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Add 1 teaspoon of champagne.
- Add a few spoons of brown sugar.
- Apply to your face.
The results? Aging of the skin is slowed down and your skin is radiant.
Check out the video above for the full tutorial!