Not all dermatologists agree on what the best anti-wrinkle creams are. There are a variety of creams on the market, but do you know which one to choose? You can find here the best anti-ageing creams, according to your needs. From the cheapest to the most recommended by dermatologists!
Not everyone has the same needs or skin type. Indeed, a person may have dry or oily skin, or a combination and the best anti-wrinkle creams will never be the same. On the other hand, there is a wide variety of anti-ageing creams that differ according to their ingredients and prices.
Taking age into account when choosing a cream to fight against ageing is also important. So, what anti-wrinkle cream can you use at the age of 30? We recommend Eucerin Q10 Active, a cream for day and night use and for all skin types. It protects against premature ageing thanks to its light texture made of coenzyme Q1O.
Which anti-wrinkle cream is recommended by dermatologists?
The best anti-wrinkle creams recommended by dermatologists are as follows:
- Roc Pro Correct: This is a cream that corrects even the most pronounced wrinkles. This cream contains a mixture of hyaluronic acid and contains more retinol than others, stimulating collagen and elastin for smoother skin.
- Vichy cream: If you want to achieve a lasting lifting effect, Vichy Liftactiv Supreme cream is one of the best. It has sunscreen to fight against the effects of the sun, while fighting against wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Clarins Cream: Clarins Multi-Regenerating Day Cream is suitable for all skin types because it is a moisturising cream that improves the skin's elasticity without leaving it oily.
- Eucerin cream: Eucerin Hyaluron Filler night cream contains hyaluronic acid and is suitable for all skin types. It is composed of two types of hyaluronic acid that fight skin ageing and accelerate its regeneration, creating a wrinkle-filling effect.
- Pond's Rejuveness Cream: This contains lacto-nutrients and collagen that help to eliminate dead cells, thus strengthening the internal structure of the skin.
- L'Oréal cream: L'Oréal Revitalift cream is greasy but fast and easy to absorb. Its main component is retinol. It is suitable for all skin types, but be careful because it contains parabens.
Which anti-wrinkle cream to buy?
A good anti-wrinkle cream should be moisturising and improve the appearance of the skin. Look for those that contain ingredients such as retinol, collagen or coenzyme Q10, as they have amply proven their effectiveness against wrinkles.
But what is the most effective anti-wrinkle cream? According to OCU, the Organisation of Consumers and Users, the top five anti-wrinkle creams in the world are as follows:
- Cien Cream: This is a daytime anti-wrinkle cream with Q10, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E for all skin types. It also has sun protection. Its price is £2.50 and can be found at Lidl.
- Level Q10 plus: With Q10 and UVA protection, for the daytime. For only £6.50.
- Garnier Ultralift: This is used to reduce both signs of wrinkles and spots on the skin. It also contains sun protection. Available from just £4.99 on Amazon.
What should an anti-wrinkle cream have?
To be effective, all anti-wrinkle creams must have the following ingredients:
- High sun protection. First of all, you must protect your skin from the sun, because ultraviolet radiation is a determining factor in skin ageing.
- Vitamins C and E. These vitamins have a high antioxidant power that helps to produce collagen and brighten spots.
- Coenzyme Q10. Like vitamins, it is an antioxidant, but more powerful. This stops the appearance of wrinkles and disguises those that already exist.
- Retinol or vitamin A. They are used to reduce wrinkles, mask imperfections, reduce the size of pores and stimulate cell regeneration.
- Hyaluronic acid. It has an incredible moisturising power. This stimulates the production of collagen and the healing process.
For this reason, an effective anti-wrinkle cream must contain these ingredients or most of them, so that you can see the desired changes.
What happens if I have been using an anti-wrinkle cream since a young age?
The obsession with beauty and eternal youth can lead to mistakes when using anti-wrinkle creams, as they are suitable for mature skin and can damage young skin. If you use these products to get results, you may not get any because the characteristics of your skin are not the same. Indeed, mature skin has more pronounced wrinkles and sagging. Finally, you can damage it and cause blackheads, acne or irritation.
When you are young, it is better to eat a healthy diet and exercise. And don't forget to clean, moisturise and protect your skin from the sun every day, so that you'll notice the results you're looking for. However, if you are over 25 years old, you can already use cosmetic products that will help you prevent the first wrinkles.