How To Make Your Own Scrub
1. Salt: Mixed with a vegetable oil and it will remove your blackheads gently and regulate your sebum.
2. Lemon: Squeeze a few drops of this purifying ingredient into your natural scrub to give your skin a boost and glow.
3. Bicarbonate of soda: Mix with a teaspoon of water and massage it onto wet skin.
4. Grapefruit: Mix the juice and pulp with sugar or salt. It will gently melt onto your skin for a revitalizing result.
5. Olive oil: It's one of the most nourishing vegetable oils for the skin, it is perfect to use with salt or sugar and is suitable for all skin types.
6. Coffee grounds: It is ideal for body and face, exfoliate on wet skin before rinsing.
7. Sugar: This very effective exfoliant is ideal for unclogging impurities from your skin.
8. Honey: The benefits of honey mixed with salt or sugar will make your skin soft and nourished.
9. Coconut powder: It's an effective natural scrub that will leave you with very soft skin.
10. Cacao: Melt cacao and mix with vegetable oil and an exfoliating product (salt, sugar or coconut powder). Cacao will bring hydration and nutrition to your skin.