Are you tired of spending money on expensive exfoliating scrubs? Well, don't worry because you can actually make fantastic scrubs naturally in your own kitchen! Whether you are a seasoned beauty addict or a novice in this field, everyone needs to take care of their skin. Exfoliating is an essential part of your beauty routine, so here are the 10 natural products that will ensure you beautifully soft skin. Results guaranteed!
How To Make Your Own Scrub
1. Salt: Mixed with a vegetable oil and it will remove your blackheads gently and regulate your sebum.
2. Lemon: Squeeze a few drops of this purifying ingredient into your natural scrub to give your skin a boost and glow.
3. Bicarbonate of soda: Mix with a teaspoon of water and massage it onto wet skin.
4. Grapefruit: Mix the juice and pulp with sugar or salt. It will gently melt onto your skin for a revitalizing result.
5. Olive oil: It's one of the most nourishing vegetable oils for the skin, it is perfect to use with salt or sugar and is suitable for all skin types.
6. Coffee grounds: It is ideal for body and face, exfoliate on wet skin before rinsing.
7. Sugar: This very effective exfoliant is ideal for unclogging impurities from your skin.
8. Honey: The benefits of honey mixed with salt or sugar will make your skin soft and nourished.
9. Coconut powder: It's an effective natural scrub that will leave you with very soft skin.
10. Cacao: Melt cacao and mix with vegetable oil and an exfoliating product (salt, sugar or coconut powder). Cacao will bring hydration and nutrition to your skin.