Did you think that treating your skin and your hair at the same time was impossible? Think again. With the same ingredient, you will be able to create two different treatments. Check it out!
A cinnamon-based blackhead mask
Important: this treatment may not work for all types of skin. It is more suitable for combination to oily skin.
1) Drop a teaspoon of cinnamon in a bowl
2) Add 2 teaspoons of honey
3) Put the mixture on your face for a MAXIMUM of 10 to 15 minutes
4) Rinse with warm water
Do not panic if your skin turns red, it's normal. However, be sure to hydrate the area after applying this mask. The mixture of cinnamon and honey has the effect of a natural peel. It must be applied locally to the areas affected by impurities.
A cinnamon-based hair mask
1) In a bowl, mix cinnamon powder with your conditioner
2) Apply the mix to your wet hair
3) Wrap your hair in a shower cap
3) Keep the mask on your head overnight
The next day your hair will be hydrated and brighter!
Before making your homemade cinnamon treatment, make sure that you are not allergic to this spice.
Check out the video above for a full tutorial!