Having acne can be really tough and it can seem like whatever you try it never makes any difference. Here are 10 natural solutions to getting rid of acne. Give them a go and see which one works best for your skin.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Naturally
1. Steam bath: Taking a steam bath with thyme will deeply cleanse your skin and eliminate toxins.
2. Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera gel will soothe irritation and has antiseptic properties.
3. Crushed tomatoes: Tomato is excellent for the skin! Make a tomato face mask from time to time and massage it into your skin.
4. Hazelnut oil: Hazelnut oil works great against acne. It hydrates the skin whilst getting rid of spots.
5. Clay masks: Clay masks are very efficient against greasy skin. Be warned though, acne doesn't affect only those with greasy skin.
6. Rosewater: Rosewater purifies the skin and leaves it with a fresh and natural scent. Use it as a daily cleanser.
7. Lemon: Lemon acts like alcohol but it's totally natural and will make the skin glow! Mix a little lemon juice with water and rub it into the spot.
8. Aspirin: An aspirin tablet crushed in water will help spots to heal more quickly.
9. Baking soda: Bicarbonate of soda purifies and softens the skin. Use it as a mask, a scrub or simply with water as a cleanser.
10. Mattifying cream: For light makeup, use a mattifying cream with a small drop of foundation mixed in.