Being sick and wanting to have sex aren’t exactly two things that go well together! So here are a few positions that you can do to help you avoid infecting your partner or being infected yourself.
There are some situations in which we have to pay more attention to the position we are in when we have sex. Just like when you have to be quiet and discreet when having sex at your in-laws, for example. But this is also the case when one of you is sick and doesn’t want to pass it on to the other person (how considerate).
When this is the case, you should go for positions in which your face isn’t right in front of theirs. As you may have guessed, kissing and other exchanges of saliva are off-limits.
- You can also go for the classic and no less romantic spooning position, where you both lie on your sides.
- But there is also reverse cowgirl: The man sits down and you sit on top, facing away from him. He will even have the pleasure of being able to stare at and touch your buttocks.
- Doggy style: This position doesn’t require a lot of physical effort and allows him to get down to business with a stunning view of your behind. It’s also worth mentioning that in this position, you can’t see each other's faces, which means you don’t have to worry about the pleasurable, yet sometimes embarrassing, faces you pull.
- Or why not just stick with the basics: fellatio and cunnilingus for example!
- The elephant: you lie on your stomach with your legs spread and up on your forearms. The man positions himself behind you with his stomach on your back.
For more information, check out the video above!