Being confined together will put a lot of relationships to the test...
If you live with your partner, knowing that you are going to be confined together may seem like the ultimate test of whether your relationship is meant to work, and whether you will still be able to get along no matter what! Indeed, for a fortnight, at least, many Europeans will have to stay home.
Some are with their families, some are alone, some are roommates and some are couples. So, if both partners are in a country house far from the cities, confinement will be a rather simple test to pass.
On the other hand, for Parisian couples and those living in other major cities in France, if they live in a 300 square foot flat (or even less!), this confinement will surely put the relationship to the test.
Brief survival guide:
- Put aside time together and time for yourself. Make a list of movies and TV series to watch together.
- Communicate with your partner about your anxieties, your stress, your doubts. You should share your feelings.
- Allow yourself time without the other, so you can spend some time alone as well.
- Make plans for the future, such as travel plans, and activities to do together once this period of confinement is over.
- Take care of the other, and take the opportunity to (re)discover your partner.
- Take the opportunity to spice up your sex life by trying new things.