There are so many amazing creations out there but who would have thought of using breeze blocks? Take a look at some brilliant ideas and do MORE with your cement blocks today!
How To Upcycle Breeze Blocks
1. Plant holder: Paint your breeze blocks using bright colors then add various plants for extra creativity!
2. Garden firepit: Stack your breeze blocks to form a square and place your wood pieces in the center. It's the perfect size firepit that won't cost much.
3. Chilren's bench: Stack the blocks to form a rectangle and place colourful cushions and pillows on top. You can place your chilren's shoes in the holes of the blocks.
4. Garden steps: Create outdoor steps and fill them with wood chips. It's a simple way to save extra money in your wallet.
5. Garden lights: All you have to do is stack the blocks together then add tea candles in between the holes and it will illuminate your garden.
6. Outdoor bench: Create your own inexpensive and simplistic bench out of breeze blocks and old wood scraps.
7. Nightstand/shelves: Use the breeze blocks as a rustic looking nightstand or living room shelves. It can hold all your favourite things and it won't cost you a fortune.