Amaze your friends or your sweetheart with these lovely little rose-shaped tartelettes.
These rose-shaped tartelettes are perfect. Not only are they easy to make, but they are also delicious. The secret to making these tarts is to cut the apples very finely so that they twist in the mixture! To do this, you can use a mandolin slicer, but watch your fingers.
For this recipe, you will need a muffin tin: this is how the tarts keep their shape.
· 2 apples
· 1 roll of puff pastry
· 50g of powdered sugar
· ½ lime
· 1 tsp of cinnamon
· 3 tbsp of honey
· 200ml of water
1. Slice the apples very finely. Put the slices to one side on a plate with water, the lime and sugar.
2. Cut the puff pastry into strips and slather them with honey.
3. Arrange the apples on the puff pastry, while keeping half of the slices to one side.
4. Roll up the puff pastry and place the roses in a buttered muffin tray.
5. Bake at 180° for 20 minutes.
6. Let the pasties cool a little bit and then enjoy your beautiful work of art!
Check out the video above for a visual example!