Unexpected Uses For Washing Up Liquid
1. Get rid of ants: Pour a small amount of liquid onto their path. This will work even better with lemon-flavoured liquid.
2. Unclog toilets: Pour the liquid in, wait one hour, and flush!
3. Clean blender: Put a small amount of washing up liquid with warm water and mix. You'll see, it cleans itself!
4. Wash dogs: Washing up liquid is very efficient, especially if your dog has been rolling around in the mud. But make sure to use a hypoallergenic product that is gentle on the skin.
5. Get green grass: Mix a cup of molasses, a can of beer or cola, a cup of washing up liquid, and ten gallons of water. Spray regularly on your grass for a magnificently lush lawn!