Summer has well and truly arrived and the hot weather has too. And often, a simple fan is not enough to keep your room cool. Wet linen, plants, drafts ... we reveal 5 tips to lower the temperature of your home.
1. Close the shutters: In the middle of the day, when you are not at home, it is best to close your shutters, this will keep your home fresh.
2. Add plants: When the heat wave comes, add plants to your home. They are a source of humidity and also help clean the air.
3. Create draughts: Open windows and doors at night to create draughts. In addition, the temperatures drop at this time of the day and therefore the air becomes cooler.
4. Hang damp linen: To lower the temperature of a room, hang damp laundry - such as sheets - high up (on doors for example). You will immediately feel the difference.
5. Avoid electronic devices: The use of electronic devices generates heat and increases the temperature. So avoid using the oven.