Is it really possible to make your hair grow faster? Yes it is and Ohmymag has all the tips you need.
How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
1. Cut your hair regularly: It may seem paradoxical but there's nothing more effective than a regular trip to the hairdresser's to make your hair grow faster. Even if you lose a few centimetres with each cut, you will strengthen your hair and keep it healthy. This will make it grow faster because there is nothing worse for hair growth than a split ends and damaged hair.
2. Stop washing your hair every day: It is amazing to see the number of women who wash their hair every day when this can be very detrimental to hair growth. Shampoo weakens the hair and can even make you lose hair. Space out your shampoos for healthier hair!
3. Conditioner is your friend: Useful for easily detangling hair, conditioner is also recommended after each shampoo to deeply rehydrate the hair. Thanks to its useful properties, conditioner helps protect the hair from daily aggressions like drying, straighteners, and pollution.
4. Massage your scalp: The scalp also needs to be stimulated to promote better hair growth. Apply a homemade sugar scrub once or twice a week on the scalp and it will stimulate blood circulation and increase your chances hair growth.
5. Be kind to your hair: Repetitive brushing, using a high heat tools, wrapping your towel too tightly around your head, or tying your hair up too tightly can be harmful to your hair. Leave your hair loose if you want to see it grow faster and let your hair rest. When you get out of the shower, do not wrap your hair in a very tight cotton towel but instead dab to remove the excess water and let your hair air dry naturally.
6. Essential oils: Once or twice a week, an oil bath (argan, olive, castor, coconut ...) can really play an important role in hair growth. These treatments will bring shine and deep protection to your hair to keep it healthy. Leave on for twenty minutes before shampooing or ideally for a whole night for a better result. Don't forget to rinse with cold water: this last step will stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp.