We've all had a classic chocolate cake, but when you combine it with chestnut cream, it's hard not to finish off an entire one! Here is a gourmet and chocolaty recipe.
For those who cannot tolerate gluten, good news! This recipe does not contain any flour and it has a soft and compact texture thanks to the chestnut cream.
You can play with the flavours by varying the nut purées: peanut butter, hazelnut purée, almond butter…
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 ounces powdered sugar
- 3.5 ounces of nut purée (almond, hazelnut, peanut)
- 5 ounces chestnut cream
- 1. Melt the chocolate
- 2. Mix the nut purée with the chestnut cream, the sugar, and the eggs and then add the chocolate
- 3. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake it for 25 minutes at 180 celsius, and it’s ready!
- This cake is best served warm and is best served with a little whipped cream and custard.