Old sweatshirts and T-shirts gathering dust in your closet? We'll show you how to upgrade your T-shirt with a sexy braided back - all you'll need is a pair of scissors.
How To Cut Slits In Your Shirt
1. Cut the sleeves off the T-shirt
2. Make a few horizontal cuts on the back of the shirt (gradually getting shorter)
3. Pull the sides of the top to define the strips of fabric
4. Make a loop in the top strip then pass the second strip through it
5. Repeat until you reach the bottom of the T-shirt and then finish with a knot so that the "braid" doesn't come undone